Our EM vessels offer unparalleled capacity and operational efficiency, while maintaining the highest safety and environmental standards.
They can perform all types of acquisition from 2D lines to large, dense 3D surveys. Each of our purpose-built EM vessels has the capacity to carry several hundred receivers. They are also equipped with parallel source systems, including winches, cranes and hydraulic feeds to offer full redundancy. This minimises technical downtime and helps to reduce data delivery times.
- Designed for safe and efficient operations, and based on more than a decade of experience from closer to 1000 surveys across the world’s mature and frontier offshore basins
- Full redundancy with two high-power source systems, including all handling equipment for reduced technical downtime
- Extended weather window for safe and reliable operations
- Improved endurance through increased fuel and storage capacity
- Health and safety by design, including sheltered deck and work spaces, and automated equipment handling
- High cruising speed and increased thruster power for faster surveys and shorter mobilisation times