Sensitivity scans and modelling
Accurate 3D CSEM forward modelling is an essential building block for our 3D inversion schemes and an important tool for sensitivity analysis and geologic scenario testing.
Two types of modeling can be performed to determine the CSEM sensitivity of a potential target.
- Accounts for VTI and TTI anisotropy in the subsurface
- High accuracy bathymetry and airwave modelling
- Non-uniform grid modelling for improved accuracy and speed
- Software developed and maintained by EMGS
- Applicable to all node-based CSEM acquisition approaches (3D wide-azimuth, 2D)